www.rgc.ro Web analytics

Hi All!

Handwired

Hello!

I started this thread to introduce myself, and maybe ask a few questions. :) I was really happy to find a forum that actually has an english topic in Romania, maybe this way I can meet some people with similar interest, and most importantly get to jam with someone. I've been living in Cluj for 1.5 years now, and I had no luck finding people to jam with yet, or find a proper live music venue. I'm really into the Palm Desert Scene, and other stoner, doom, sludge kind of bands, but I also love me some metal, southern rock and blues. So if you bothered to read the post so far and feel like jammin' pm me and we can work something out :) Btw, I have gear.

All the best; Handwired

Edited by Handwired

Hi dude ! been 8 monthes i'm in CLuj actually as expat too and i'm feeling really fine with it Cluj is a great and beautiful city and romania isn't what most of people think about. anyway , i'm a singer and somtimes a guitar player on my garage !!! haha if you wanna jam or meet and have a discuss around a drink at least and talk music you are welcome :)

take care

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

globalizarea asta...

i agree , who cares what name/city or else he have or come from :) 2 moderators on such a small post that means you are interested on us guys? or that we are under surveiliance ? :)

Lets meet at a pub in cluj and have some drinks or maybe a Jam if you want that will bring peace all over the people.