www.rgc.ro Web analytics

Ac/dc Tribute Band

Nik Baydin

We are putting together a professional AC/DC tribute band here in Bucharest.

Precision and quality are top priority – we are looking to make this band not only a commercially viable project as soon as possible, but also to become an official tribute band… I know this can take some time and be quite difficult – but I have been there before – and we were successful! :) See www.easydizzy.ru.

This is a serious project and has the potential to do very well. We just need the right team to make some rock and roll magic happen!

So far, we have the solo guitar (myself) and bass (Adi Cotoara, ex-Domination Pantera tribute band) sorted.

We are looking for:

Rhythm guitar - the backbone of the band and the person who drives the fucking train :) Groove is absolutely essential. Also, the ability to sing backing vocals. No processors and a nice guitar (Mahogany, humbuckers, etc.)

Drummer - Groove, Groove and Groove. And No fucking double bass fancy footwork :) Speed is not the key.

Singer - Brian Johnson's technique crucial (and that’s in the proper way, not just high pitch squealing!) Check out www.easydizzy.ru - that's as close as it gets and he never had any voice problems.

You should be:

- driven by rock and roll music

- professional in your approach

- committed to making this project work

- serious about making good quality music – and hopefully some good friends and good money along the way!

We are happy to be flexible and work around people’s schedules as we start out.

Pm for more info

Edited by Malcolm X

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, we have got ourselves an amazing drummer. So with that in mind we are now looking for:

Singer - Brian Johnson's technique crucial (and that’s in the proper way, not just high pitch squealing!) Check out www.easydizzy.ru - that's as close as it gets and he never had any voice problems.

Rhythm guitar - the backbone of the band and the person who drives the fucking train :) Groove is absolutely essential. Also, the ability to sing backing vocals. No processors and a nice guitar (Mahogany, humbuckers, etc.)

Rock & Roll

• 9 months later...

I'm back to Bucharest after sorting some serious family shit out... The topic is still hot. Unfortunately while i was away i've lost the drummer and maybe the bass player too. So i'm gonna start again from the beginning :)

Rhythm guitar - the backbone of the band and the person who drives the fucking train smile.gif Groove is absolutely essential. Also, the ability to sing backing vocals. No processors and a nice guitar (Mahogany, humbuckers, etc.)

Drummer - Groove, Groove and Groove. And No fucking double bass fancy footwork smile.gif Speed is not the key.

You should be:

- driven by rock and roll music

- professional in your approach

- committed to making this project work

- serious about making good quality music – and hopefully some good friends and good money along the way!

We are happy to be flexible and work around people’s schedules as we start out.

Pm for more info

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...