www.rgc.ro Web analytics

Marca Cort

Marius T

tocmai am fost prin oras si am vazut niste chitare Cort . Mi-au placut foarte mult cum arata.. si finisajul.... Ce stiti de aceasta marca ? Sunt chitare bune ? comparabile cu ibanez, jackson... ?

in mod deosebit mi-a placut aceasta :

http://www.cort.co.kr/english/products/com...?product_id=107

Cort este cel mai mare producator de chitari din Koreea; in afara de instrumentele produse sub marca proprie produce anual peste 500.000 de seturi (corpuri, si neck-uri) pentru multi din cei mai cunoscuti producatori mondiali: Ibanez, jackson, Fender, Aria, etc..., dar si pentru foarte multe asa zise no-names. Daca iei o chitara Koreeana este o sansa probabil mai mare de 50-60% ca lemnele sa fie provenite de la fabrica Cort.

Ia-o cu incredere este un instrument ieftin si decent. Exista si varianta set-neck din mahogany dar care este mai scumpa (aproape de 2 ori). Le-am probat la rece pe amandoua (nu m-a interesat sunetul amplificat) si mi-au placut (mai ales cea set-neck).

Ia-o cu incredere este un instrument ieftin si decent. Exista si varianta set-neck din mahogany dar care este mai scumpa (aproape de 2 ori). Le-am probat la rece pe amandoua (nu m-a interesat sunetul amplificat) si mi-au placut (mai ales cea set-neck).

foarte frumos gandit si exprimat! iata, cu adevarat, un sfat bun! :)

Edited by StratMan

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Ronin_JP

So have anyone got one of these Cort guitars?

I am looking for a guitar now and the Cort Co - Z42 -WR attracted my attention.

Anyone seen this one in Bucharest? Where?

Guest Ronin_JP
Aveau cateva modele la Senia ...

I've been to the Senia shop today and they don't have any Cort there anymore but they will bring if you order. But then again you won't be able to try it before buying.

On the other hand, I saw some very nice Levinson Blade there. Quite expensive: 1780RON but they are very good instruments. I had one in Japan and it was great. The sound was comparable with Fenders but the finishing was much better. BTW, did you guys know that Fender Japan models have better finishing than the american counterparts? And the sound is practically the same.

I've been to the Senia shop today and they don't have any Cort there anymore but they will bring if you order. But then again you won't be able to try it before buying.

On the other hand, I saw some very nice Levinson Blade there. Quite expensive: 1780RON but they are very good instruments. I had one in Japan and it was great. The sound was comparable with Fenders but the finishing was much better. BTW, did you guys know that Fender Japan models have better finishing than the american counterparts? And the sound is practically the same.

That's the reason they' re sold only in Japan :)

I think that Fender likes to keep alive the "the best strats are made in USA" myth.

Cort has a long tradition in building guitars. They've started building some knock-off copies of american models somewhere in the mid 70's under the brands Cortez and Arbor. In 1983 they've built a factory in Korea and started producing guitars using electronics and wood from the USA. By 1985 they had orders from Kramer and BC Rich and around that year the Cort brand sprang to life. Over the years they've made guitars for Ibanez and some other major brands.

Guest Ronin_JP
That's the reason they' re sold only in Japan :)

I think that Fender likes to keep alive the "the best strats are made in USA" myth.

Cort has a long tradition in building guitars. They've started building some knock-off copies of american models somewhere in the mid 70's under the brands Cortez and Arbor. In 1983 they've built a factory in Korea and started producing guitars using electronics and wood from the USA. By 1985 they had orders from Kramer and BC Rich and around that year the Cort brand sprang to life. Over the years they've made guitars for Ibanez and some other major brands.

I had a friend who worked for the biggest instrument shops in Nagoya (my home and home of Ibanez, Tokai and other big brands) and he said he frequently have some very famous guitarrists and many who accompany famous singers visit the shop and buy Fender Japan guitars.

I saw Crosby, Stills and Nash live in Nagoya and after he presented the members, he raised his guitar and said "and this is a veeery good japanese guitar!". It was a Takamine.

Thank you, Cosu for the lesson on Cort history. It's very interesting and it gives the company some credibility.

Is there anyone in this forum who owns a Cort Z-42 and would like to share some impressions?

btw, you guys can answer in Romanian. I understand very well. I just dont write well in Romanian so please forgive me for writing in En.