www.rgc.ro Web analytics

Gibson Les Paul

Guest replica

Guest replica

Hello! Does anyone know where can I buy a Gibson Les Paul (classic, traditional or standard) guitar in Bucharest??

I have been in the guitar shop in stirbei voda, but they don't have it (only studio), so is there any other place in Bucharest where can I buy it??

...thanks...

Hello! Does anyone know where can I buy a Gibson Les Paul (classic, traditional or standard) guitar in Bucharest??

I have been in the guitar shop in stirbei voda, but they don't have it (only studio), so is there any other place in Bucharest where can I buy it??

...thanks...

You should go back and ask again: http://guitarshop.ro/produse.php?scid=78 :)

so you see my custom shop lp 58..if you are interested by these one i can bring it to you in bucharest these days,but only if you have the money...it is a 2006 model witch i bought new from shop in 2008....it is mint condition and is better than a standard,traditional,studio..

in shop 2800euro

my price 2200e (included custom shop case and all the goods)

http://forums.rgc.ro/index.php?showtopic=38148

you can call me anytime at 0721161655

or id messenger: fenderaru

sorry for my bad english

Edited by Fenderaru

Guest replica
so you see my custom shop lp 58..if you are interested by these one i can bring it to you in bucharest these days,but only if you have the money...it is a 2006 model witch i bought new from shop in 2008....it is mint condition and is better than a standard,traditional,studio..

in shop 2800euro

my price 2200e (included custom shop case and all the goods)

http://forums.rgc.ro/index.php?showtopic=38148

you can call me anytime at 0721161655

or id messenger: fenderaru

sorry for my bad english

That's a pretty good guitar, so if I may ask, why are you selling it??

And where did you buy it?

(language is ok, the only important thing is that we understand each other :))

I bought it from england...it is mint condition.only studio use(no scratch,no dings,frets like new,etc)...i am seling it first because i use it very rare(my main guitar is a tele 52 reissue,and because i am playing blues all moust my guitars were fenders) and second i need money for a chopper moto so lp 58 must go

...thanks...

The Traditional model you can buy it at Guitarshop representants and the Standard model at MC Music. The Classic model isn't in production anymore since 2007, so you can only buy it from someone who sells one.

Edited by balu

• 3 years later...