www.rgc.ro Web analytics

3sesx

Guest rmnaxl

anyone notice how 3 sud east's new song (about the retarted angel) sounds like something from RHCP?

Lol and if this is in the wrong forum my bad...

Hello rmnaxl and welcome to the forum!

To be honest 3SE is regarded as a cheap pop/dance band(or at least that's what I think :) ). Sure one of the members has some musical training but that's no excuse to steal music from other bands. It's a known fact that some Romanian composers just steal riffs/bass lines and put their names on them/

On the other hand i don't have the cd (and I presume I'll never will) . It is possible that they credited RHCP on the booklet.

Check out maddona's new song ( hung up f). The main riff is in fact composed by the sweedish band abba somewhere around 1975-1980. So these things may happen.

And to be a little offtopic ... I see that you are here In Romania. I am curious if you can understand written Romanian.

Cheers and again : Welcome!

PS: you've posted in the right forum. If you have any other questions please speak(or write) them out :)

if I may...I think that one major difference between 3SE and Maddona is that Maddona probably mentioned somewhere on the back of the album that the song cosu specified is from abba and is not one of her original productions. U should have seen D'yer M'ker (if this is how it's spelled :) ) remixed, actually stolen and played by a bunch of confused "manelari"...not to mention Romania's national anthem...back to stolen songs, these manele singers seem to have a passion for Led Zep, as I've also hear (hold on here) Stairway to heaven remixed in manele...it's horrific but it's true...

Maddona talked with abba befor making her new song ( hung up f). I saw it on Tv. They've made an agreement and they share the money won with this song. Actually, abba worked with maddona at this song.