www.rgc.ro Web analytics

Interviu cu Andreas Kisser - Sepultura

Cosu

Pixy a avut ocazia sa ii ia un inteviu lui Andreas Kisser, chitaristul trupei Sepultura.

Un scurt preview:

Can you tell me a little bit about the equipment you used on this tour? What guitars, pick ups, amps, cabinets, mics, and all that stuff "gear geeks" are interested in?

I use Fender Stratocaster guitars with double humbucking Fender pic ups, Floys Rose tremolo bar, Mesa Boogie Strategy 500 Power AMP with Triaxis Mesa Boogie Pre AMP 57 for mic, Dunlop Pics 0,88mm and cold beer... [....]

Sound wise, it seems to me that your have your own texture in your guitar. Can you tell me what setup you used to record the album?

The same stuff I use live, plus many other heads depending what I'm looking for in a song, Marshall JCM 900, Peavey 5150, an AMP that have my signature called Mak 3000 from Meteoro, a brazilian brand. [...]

What are the odds of you coming back to Romania anytime soon?

We have a plan to go back to Europe by the end of the year, hopefully we will visit Romania again.

Interviul complet il puteti citi aici