www.rgc.ro Web analytics

Hi All!

Guest Dead Carnero

Guest Dead Carnero

Buna,

Well, sorry for writting in english, but my romanian skills are... rather "basic"

Just registered here. My name´s Dani, I´m from Madrid (yes, Spain, that country with toros and flamenco) and I wannna move to Bucuresti in the comming months.

I have basically no idea how is the music thing there. Here we have a lot of bands and it seems eveyone has a guitar at home but there... how is it there?? One of my first things to do once there is to look for a band, no idea how hard it will be.

I use msn, Kozhe@msn.com , if some wants to add me to his list it would be GREAT to practice my wonderful romanian skills :)

La revedere!

Hi Dani!

We are all very pleased to have you here, on the worlds greatest musicians forum (no kiddin', it' the truth :) )

I bet you will enjoy your stay in Romania. Feel free to ask us anything you want about our country or about music.

One more for the road: i recommend you to download and install Yahoo Messenger too, 'cause EVERYBODY here uses this little program to communicate. Tell us your ID and we will stay in contact. Mine is t_dijma

Regards! :)

Guest Dead Carnero

Da, I also have yahoo, mine is kozhedub2000@yahoo.es , feel free to add me (what the hell?? Add me right now!!! :) )

concerts every week... from jazz to metal... m8s, I´m gonna like to live there for sure :)

Guest Tzetze_harp

Buna,

Well, sorry for writting in english, but my romanian skills are... rather "basic"

Just registered here. My name´s Dani, I´m from Madrid (yes, Spain, that country with toros and flamenco) and I wannna move to Bucuresti in the comming months.

I have basically no idea how is the music thing there. Here we have a lot of bands and it seems eveyone has a guitar at home but there... how is it there?? One of my first things to do once there is to look for a band, no idea how hard it will be.

I use msn, Kozhe@msn.com , if some wants to add me to his list it would be GREAT to practice my wonderful romanian skills :)

La revedere!

Weelcome to Romania , Dani!

Hope to meet you soon !

Best regards!

Catalin