www.rgc.ro Web analytics

Lefty Guitar In Bucharest?

Guest Powerslave

Guest Powerslave

Thanks!

Btw. Do you think 370 euros is a good price for a used Jackson Dk2l, and whats the difference between a Vox vt15 and ad15 ?

Edited by Powerslave

Be aware that the DK2 comes in two variants: one equipped with Seymour Duncan pickups (more expensive) and one with Duncan Designed (cheaper). If it's the first and the guitar it's in a good shape it's a very good price. Otherwise it's just a decent one :)

Depending on the model the pickups have the text "Duncan Designed" or "Seymour Duncan" stamped on them ( http://www.chrisguitars.com/pu213-dd-103.jpg http://darrenwilson.com/guitars/EVO7/EVO7-Images/2.jpg )

Guest Powerslave

Thanks! Ill probably buy the amp here in Bucharest, cause theyre cheaper. Should i buy the vox ad5 or peavey vypyr 15?

Edited by Powerslave

Guest Powerslave

I've been to all those stores. Only a les paul epiphone special II, ibanez rg370dxl, fender strat, and a squier. Any1 know where i can buy a peavey vyper. None of the shops have it.

I've been to all those stores. Only a les paul epiphone special II, ibanez rg370dxl, fender strat, and a squier. Any1 know where i can buy a peavey vyper. None of the shops have it.

guitars. amp

What's the connection ?

Also, as far as i know, only Senia MC Music [which is what i originally meant] carries Peavey products.