www.rgc.ro Web analytics

Placa Sunet M-Audio Firewire Solo

Placa este in stare perfecta de functionare. motiv vanzare: upgrade scule.

DETALII Total I/O: 6x4; Simultaneous I/O: 4x4 24-bit/96kHz audio interface spacer.gif microphone, guitar and line inputs spacer.gif S/PDIF digital I/O spacer.gif stereo headphone output spacer.gif dual FireWire ports with bus-power spacer.gif

The FireWire Solo is designed from the ground up as an easy-to-use, high-quality interface for songwriters to record guitar, vocal and more on the computer. Compatible with most popular music software, this compact bus-powered unit is small enough to go anywhere you want to take your music. In addition to the _” guitar input right on the front panel, a professional XLR microphone input also lets you record vocals and acoustic guitars. There are also dual line inputs for effects, drum machines and other outboard gear. FireWire connectivity, up to 24-bit/96kHz and digital I/O all add up to outstanding sonic performance. As simple to connect and operate as it is powerful, FireWire Solo is the foundation of your computer-based songwriting studio.

post-25750-0-23712300-1361882122_thumb.jpg

post-25750-0-97137800-1361882122_thumb.jpg

Edited by Stefan Marin