www.rgc.ro Web analytics

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Carl I Fornia

Young Band Wanted To Release Cd

Guest Carl I Fornia

We are a group of international songwriter looking for a young romanian band (musician) to record CD with our own material. Important for us: vocals - background/harmony different singer. soundagencyyahoocom

tipu e neamtz. l-am cunoscut intr-un bar si mi-a povestit despre ce e vorba. i-am zis sa isi faca cont pe rgc unde are mai multe sanse sa gaseascace cauta.

pe scurt, are niste amici de prin california (un fel de marius moga locali) care raman cu mult material ne inregistrat si ar vrea sa il dea unor trupe de pe aici.

nu-l luati peste picior ca e bine intentionat.

Guest wolverine

More detailes?

For example: the genres? will the band have a word to say in the songs or they will they just interpret them? are the songs complete at this point?

Guest Carl I Fornia
More detailes?

For example: the genres? will the band have a word to say in the songs or they will they just interpret them? are the songs complete at this point?

salut... the songs are complete.... enough to release a entire CD... rock songs written by excellent musicians from the States... some of the songs we are thinking to be translated into romanian language.... of couse the band have to like them...