www.rgc.ro Web analytics

Licitatii Pe Ebay

Sebi Jack

cine a mai cumparat chestii de pe ebay? vreau sa cumpar un head marshall jcm2000 dsl100 si as vrea sa stiu cam cat ar costa transportu pana aici. licitatia se termina in 5 ore deci ma cam grabesc sa aflu.

Iti spune acolo cat e shippingul. Asta desigur daca trimite worldwide. Daca e doar pentru US/Canada n-o sa ti-l trimita in Ro.

Daca nu e doar pentru US/Canada ai si shipping calculator, pui acolo tara si el iti spune exact cati $ costa.

Shipping-ul e stabilit de vanzator, asa ca mai bine ia legatura cu el, desi iti va spune simplu : use the shipping calculator.

Later edit : o regula nescrisa pe ebay pe care ti-o recomand : in ultimul minut inchide orice program care-ti face download sau upload si liciteaza cat mai aproape de sfarsit, nu te apuca sa licitezi inainte, pentru ca sigur mai sunt si altii care vor item-ul respectiv. Daca e afacere buna, fiecare va astepta finalul pentru a castiga cu cat mai putini bani.

Edited by ambrozie

nu spune shippingu. scrie doar ptr us si canada. scrie ca trimite worldwide dar ptr detalii despre costuri sa contactezi firma care vinde scula. le-am dat un mail da nu stiu daca o sa raspunda pana se termina licitatia.

uite si linku: http://cgi.ebay.com/MARSHALL-DSL100-JCM-20...ShippingPayment

Edited by Sebi Jack

Guest Ronin_JP

Hmmmm it seems kinda ambiguous:

First the page says:

SHIPPING FEDEX GROUND: USA: $45 CANADA: $57

INTERNATIONAL: Not Available. Too Large to ship via USPS.

Then lower it says:

INTERNATIONAL: ALL International buyers are Welcome. Techno Empire ships WORLDWIDE!

For all items under $500 we ship using USPS Priority Mail International which does NOT include a tracking number and according to USPS takes about 6-10 days to arrive in your country. Sometimes it takes longer depending on customs, holidays, the way the wind is blowing, solar flares, Alien Intervention or if the postman takes an extra long nap that day.

For items $500 and over, we use USPS Express Mail International which does include a tracking number and takes about 3-5 days to arrive, again sometimes longer for customs and/or other natural or not so natural reasons that we have no control over. Global Express costs a little more than Priority Mail International but it does come with a tracking number and is faster, and tends to be quicker through customs.

If you would rather pay less for shipping and use Priority Mail International for your item, then we will be glad to do that as long as you assume responsibility for the possible loss, theft, late or mis-delivery of the item should the unlikely chance that it happen. By bidding on the item you agree to those terms.

INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMS, INSURANCE and TAXES

Customs Fees and Taxes are your responsibility. All of our items are marked as merchandise. As a registered business, we cannot mark items as "Gifts".

All USPS International orders are automatically insured for the final BID amount. If you want the item insured for more or less than the bid value, you MUST include this request along with your payment in the "Notes" section of the Paypal payment, or via email with the specific item # included.

Customs value will be based on the insured amount of the item

I suppose you should contact the seller and ask.

Edited by Ronin_JP

te va costa prea mult shippingul din state, asta daca se poate trimite, mai bine zis daca vor ei sa trimita, ca de putut sunt metode... dar ia in considerare ca e de 110v. iti tre transformator si pe ala mai dai inca 100 euro si poate tot nu-i bun...

Guest Ronin_JP
daca-l iau cu 650 de dolari io zic ca merita. oricum mersi ptr sugestii. mark my words. one way or another i'm gettin that damn head.

With a street price of more than 1200 E in Romania it seems a good business to get it.

One hour to go and $643.

Good luck!

PS - of course, if you get we want to se pics, sound clips and videos of it!

Edited by Ronin_JP

am luat eu de pe ebay in 2004. la un colet de 11 kg a costat vreo 99 dolari transport cu asigurare dar fara tracking no. de obicei tre sa vbesti inainte cu omu, cel care vinde produsul. si tre sa aibe un feedback bun sau sa fie mag online pt siguranta... clapa mea a facut 2 luni si ceva. depinde daca e ieftin sau scump transportul...

So, it ended.

Did you get it?

No,he didn't.I talked him into buying one from Europe.The 700 $weren't such a great deal in the end,if you add the transport,at least 200 dollars,around 2-300 RON for a REAL stepdown transformer (believe me,I own a couple of them US gear and I know ,everything past 35 w needs a big transformer,or the tone will be sucked out) and the possibility to get it taxed at the airport.They cost 7-800 euros here in Europe,so why bother for the same money?

Edited by midnight rider

Guest Ronin_JP
No,he didn't.I talked him into buying one from Europe.The 700 $weren't such a great deal in the end,if you add the transport,at least 200 dollars,around 2-300 RON for a REAL stepdown transformer (believe me,I own a couple of them US gear and I know ,everything past 35 w needs a big transformer,or the tone will be sucked out) and the possibility to get it taxed at the airport.They cost 7-800 euros here in Europe,so why bother for the same money?

Too bad...

Well, clips and videos when you get one then :)