www.rgc.ro Web analytics

Hey Read This !^^

Guest KAJI

Hey read this ^^

Hi My Name is François, i'm a french musicien here in bucarest for the 6 next month, i play in a band in France which is called "PULSE" & one in spain which is called "Madre Mia" i'm sorry for the moment my roumanian is poor so i prefer no tryin' anything in roumanian ^^. Here i'm developpin' my solo project "KAJI", i'm preparing an album "E-Motion Soundtrack", i wanna lauch this project here with u guys ! I'm singer and guitarist, i'm looking for a bassist and keyboardist, actually i don't play METAL at all i've read most of the ad here, most of u want to play metal, but its not what i'm gonna do at all in this project ! It's gonna be something more alternative, and i'd classified what i'm doing like Aérorock, a bit like "Angels and airwaves". So what it's all about, most of the song are already recorded, still some voices missing, but gonna go back in studio doing them, so u just have to learn the song. The album, and records have been made for the most part in spain (for instrument) and the sing in Paris in my producer studio. So i can give some sample of what this projet is about to people who are really interestin' !!! And its also important that you guys have your own hardware.

If u wanna join me easely : space1989@hotmail.fr

KAJI