www.rgc.ro Web analytics

Eegön

vând Zoom G3x Multifx + looper

Pret: 700 ron
Stare: Foarte buna/Ca nou
Accept schimburi: Nu accept schimburi

Salut!

Selling the multi fx Zoom G3x. It has been discontinued. The pedal is working perfectly, comes with power supply and self-made power adapter (I bought it from the US).

The pedal has 6 slots of different effects that you can chain, a hundred presets that you can save, an expression pedal to control anything from volume to delay mix to wah wah and it can act both as a tuner and as a looper. The looper function has undo/redo functions as well. 

It' s all in all a great pedal, takes a little time to 'design' your own sounds, but you can really do anything with it, even stack 4 delays on top of each other or 3 distortions or....well you get the idea. The manual is super easy to find online 

Selling because I now use bias fx with a midi controller.

Please reply and/or comment in english as my romanian is lacking! I am available to send more pictures or for any try...

Multumesc!

IMG_0884.JPG