www.rgc.ro Web analytics

Cloud Rat (Us)/ Canine (Aus) / Vvvlv (Ro) Minitour Timişoara, Bucureşti, Cluj

adi1334

De luat aminte (să nu râdă copiii de nepoţii voştri când le vor spune că aţi ratat asta):

Cloud Rat [sludge grindcore US] // Canine [punk powerviolence AUS] // VVVLV [sludge doom RO] 

Bucureşti 18 iulie @ Question Mark: https://www.facebook.com/events/1405502806437783/

CLOUD RAT

------------------

"Michigan's Cloud Rat has the potential to be the next Pig Destroyer." - Metal Injection 

" They nestle between the crossroads of grindcore (...) and epic-minded, emotionally-potent doom metal, culling the finest aspects of each. " - noisey 

" I’ve basically become obsessed with this album in the past twenty-four hours. In fact, if you don’t dig Qliphoth, I’d highly recommend you get your ass to a cemetery, because, you my friend, are dead." - metalsucks

CANINE

-----------

"Canine mixes ferocious d-beat infused hardcore punk with powerviolence and fuzzy sludge and stoner rock segments complete with flangers and wailing wahs and it all works superbly like a perfect slice of layered cake. " 

- fucked by noises

VVVLV

----------

"But we can say that [VVVLV] were very interesting because they represent a perfect blend  (...) - old school doom metalworker on guitar and crust punks on drums and vocals. So: dark, noise and rage. " -hellycherry
Edited by adi1334