www.rgc.ro Web analytics

Recomandare Bridge Pickup

craul87

Salut tuturor!

As vrea daca se poate cei cu experientza mai mare sa ma ajute sa-mi gasesc o doza noua pt bridge. Am facut un topic pe sevenstring.org dar n-am primit f mult ajutor asha ca m-am gandit sa postez si aici, sper ca nu va suparati daca ii dau copy paste si sper sa ma puteti ajuta:)

Recently got my new Ibanez RGD2127z and I desperately need new pups for it...

Now I know there have been many threads with PU requests for this guitar and I have read them all but I am still undecided at what I should get...

To give you a better idea of what tone I'm looking for let me start by telling you that before this RGD I had a Fender Billy Corgan sig 6er (alder body) witch had a Tone Zone in the bridge and an Air Norton in the neck. I really loved the Tone Zone because it had that super FAT THUMP sound to it for rhythm playing (chugging wise), down side is that it was very hard to achieve... I had to pick very flat and extremely hard to get it, it was like going to the damn gymwallbash.gif

So I'm looking for a bridge pup that will give my RGD what my Fender had but without all the hard work... I suspect that would be achieved by having significantly more output and focus in the lows and lower mids... I thinkscratchhead.gif

So what I want tone wise in simple words: POWERFUL! BIG! FAT! THUMP! *edit -> for got to add FULL! and RITCH!

I want my chugging to crack the walls, cause abortions, move my chair, blow my face off! I want the amp to fucking jump when I hit my low 7th and 6th strings! When I chug I want to fell as if somebody hit me with a gigantic rubber mallet in the ears and a tree log in the chest!!

What do you think is the pickup that would achieve all those things??

I'm a Dimarzio guy just so you know.... I can't make my mind up between the X2N, Deactivator, Blaze Custom or the Crunch Lab...

For the neck I was thinking a LiquiFire since it's based on the Air Norton witch I loved in my Fender.

So what do you guys think?shredder.gif