www.rgc.ro Web analytics

More Places To Play In Bucharest?

Guest Hoecus

Guest Hoecus

Hello all,

I went to the Big Mamou and played on Friday night, it was nice and cozy and Bucharest has some great talent ! Ill be headed back there to play again on Thursday night and to listen to more music. I dont have my gear here since I flew to Ukraine first and didnt want the hassle of lugging the stuff around so Im at the mercy of anyone that will let me play their gear... but Ill be back with my things in October and Ill play all night if they let me !

I was also looking for more places in Bucharest to go. I am still new here and Maria is a business woman and doesnt go out to live music much so she is really no help for places to go. Any help, with addresses and maybe the closest Metro station , would help.

Thanks for the great information on the Big Mamou. I took a lot of video that night and I have to say .. you guys kick ass here. That kid that played blues was amazing. I would guess him to be 12 at the oldest... and the 2 kids that played ... they were bad ass, too. I wanted to play some Metallica with him but he didnt know the words. If anyone wants to play some songs there, let me know and Ill tell you if I know the song.

Hoecus

• 2 weeks later...
Guest PhenomenOn
Hello all,

I went to the Big Mamou and played on Friday night, it was nice and cozy and Bucharest has some great talent ! Ill be headed back there to play again on Thursday night and to listen to more music. I dont have my gear here since I flew to Ukraine first and didnt want the hassle of lugging the stuff around so Im at the mercy of anyone that will let me play their gear... but Ill be back with my things in October and Ill play all night if they let me !

I was also looking for more places in Bucharest to go. I am still new here and Maria is a business woman and doesnt go out to live music much so she is really no help for places to go. Any help, with addresses and maybe the closest Metro station , would help.

Thanks for the great information on the Big Mamou. I took a lot of video that night and I have to say .. you guys kick ass here. That kid that played blues was amazing. I would guess him to be 12 at the oldest... and the 2 kids that played ... they were bad ass, too. I wanted to play some Metallica with him but he didnt know the words. If anyone wants to play some songs there, let me know and Ill tell you if I know the song.

Hoecus

Thx, I guess the 12 year old was me. It was a very cool night :)

Edited by PhenomenOn

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Hoecus

I guess so ! I videotaped the whole night and have those tapes if you want a copy. I was not going to put them on Youtube without permission but I have them available. I have mine on Youtube ... search for Hoecus... I alsop have my trip there and some stuff of me in America working on the new CD coming out soon.

Im back home finishing this new CD then Im going back to Bucharest and Bran. I hope you all have some places for me to play, gonna bring the band there this time. Maybe we can get together and play some songs.

Ray