www.rgc.ro Web analytics

[EXPIRAT] Interfata audio Apogee symphony i/o mk1 plus PCIe card Symphony64

ametist

Pret: 1100 euro
Link producator: https://apogeedigital.com/shop/symphony-io-mk1-8x8
Stare: Foarte buna/Ca nou
Accept schimburi: Nu accept schimburi
Apogee Symphony I/O is a modular multi-channel audio interface featuring premium AD/DA conversion and world-class microphone preamps. Designed to deliver professional sound quality for audio recording, mixing and mastering on a Mac, Symphony I/O is the ultimate music production centerpiece for any modern studio. Connect Symphony I/O to any Mac based Thunderbolt, Pro Tools HD or USB audio workstation.

Legendary Sound Quality
Symphony I/O is the culmination of 25 years of Apogee’s award-winning design experience. Using the most advanced components available, Apogee engineers created an extremely efficient circuit and power design resulting in a significant improvement in audio clarity and transparency over any previous Apogee product.

Input and Output Flexibility
There is a Symphony I/O solution everyone; the home studio, project studio, commercial recording studio and scoring stage. Choose from five base configurations, 2×6, 8×8, 16×16, 8×8 with 8 mic preamps, or 16×16 with 8 mic preamps and easily expand as your studio grows. With two module slots and the capacity for up to 32 inputs and outputs of A/D & D/A conversion per unit, Symphony I/O offers the best per-channel value of any interface in its category.

Interfata este echipata cu modulul 2x6 , perfect pentru masterizare si nu numai , doar modulul acesta se vinde cu 400-500 euro.
Apogee Symphony I/O 2x6 module in perfect condition. Compatible with both Mk1 and Mk2 chassis.

INPUTS
2-channels of analog input via balanced XLR connectors
2-channels of AES digital audio input via XLR female connector
Up to 8-channels of digital audio input via Optical connector

SPDIF - 44.1 - 192k Sample Rates - 2 channels
ADAT - 44.1 - 48k Sample Rates - 8 channels
SMUX - 88.2 - 96k Sample Rates - 4 channels

OUTPUTS
6-channels of analog output via DB25 connector
2-channels of AES digital audio output via XLR make connector
Up to 8-channels of digital audio output via Optical connector

SPDIF - 44.1 - 192k Sample Rates - 2 channels
ADAT - 44.1 - 48k Sample Rates - 8 channels
SMUX - 88.2 - 96k Sample Rates - 4 channels

Interfata este in stare buna de functionare si estetica , este dedicata pentru sistem de operare de la apple .
ID: 258452260

IMG_4001.jpeg

IMG_4002.jpeg

IMG_4003.jpeg

IMG_4004.jpeg

IMG_4005.jpeg

IMG_4006.jpeg

IMG_4007.jpeg

IMG_4008.jpeg

IMG_4009.jpeg

IMG_4022.jpeg