www.rgc.ro Web analytics

Propunere de creativitate

Guest Pheno

Mi-a venit o idee cand aveam febra 40, fiecare sa faca o povestioara care sa contina numele a 18 de cantece care va sunt pe plac in mod special. Daca idee nu e buna astept flegme de rigoare in replyuri(povestea e facuta toat la febra deci aveti mila):

Stairway to Heaven -Led Zep

Black Night- Deep Purple

Creeping Death-Metallica

Seek and Destroy-Metallica

Harvester of Sorrow-Metallica

Fuel-Metallica

Time-Pink Floyd

Be quick or be dead-Iron Maiden

Knocking on heaven's Door-Bob Dylan

Master of Puppets-Metallica

The four horsemen-Metallica

Hey, Joe-Jimi Hendrix

Pulling Teeth-Metallica

Lithium-Nirvana

Sanitarium-Metallica

Hit The lights-Metallica

Fade To Black-Metallica

Devil's Dance-Metallica

One night i had a dream, i was looking at a huge stairway that led into the sky, a stairway to heaven,i could only see the stair, nothing else, like a black night had come down on the world sparing only the infinite stair, i felt the urge to climb it in order to find out what was at the other end and that's what i did. As i clawed my way up the stair i had a strange feeling, a feeling that a curse was cast on anybody who tried to climb the stair, a curse that would send a creeping death to seek and destroy anybody who attempted the task, i realised that i had to be quick or be dead, so i started climbing faster,

as i approached the summit i noticed that the environment started to be more pressing and desolate, starnge place for god's reign. I was surprised to see that at the end of the stair was a huge door wich appeared to be made of bone and encrusted with ornate designs. I started knocking on heaven's door, soon enaough the doors started opening with a huge rumbling that i've felt in my innermost guts. I was horrified to see in front of me four men, they had their faces covered with rags and they were mounted on four horses that had their flesh torn apart making their bones visible. I asked them who they were and they answered "we are the four horsemen of the apocalypse". I replied "can i talk to God", they said "there is no God , there is only the master of puppets, the one whom controlls all and knows all", they pointed beyond the door, and as i went inside the  gate i heard a voice inside my head rumbled "i am the harvester of sorrow, your time hasn't come yet, i still have to get a lot of fuel from you".  As i woke up in screams, a big guy in a whitecoat pushed me back in my bed, he yelled "hey, joe come over here,

handling this one is like pulling teeth", "did you give him his lithium","aaaa, no!!! goddamit". As they injected me with a cocktail of lithium and anesthetic it all came back to me, i was in this sanitarium for over 50 years, the stair was not pointing upwards it was pointing downwards like the spiral my life was in, as the medicine kicked in and the doctor hit the lights everything started to fade to black. Back to he same dream of sorrow and despair. I've been doing  the devil's dance all my life.

Guest p_aciulea

citeste mai atent, omu avea 40 de grade cand i-a venit ideea. deci hai sa nu ne luam de el. stiu si io in ce hal o iei razna cand ai 40 de grade.

frate..se facea ca era noapte...moaaaaa...sa vezi ce noapte. si eram la calculator....si timp de vreo ora jumate doua am ascultat muzica...

ce zici tu aici omule?! vrei sa stii ce am ascultat?! mooa...pai hai sa iti zica mosu: Draconian Umpire, Against The Tide, Copycat, Angels Don't Kill, Touch Like The Angel Of Death, Dragons Of The North, Grim And Frostbitten Kingdoms, Vildmarkens Förtrollande Stämmor, BloodSucker, Blind In Darkness, Children Of Decadance, Ride The Lightning, Requiem, The Night Is Young, Our Time, Kalinka, Katiusha..

ce zici mestere, de ce am dat-o la sfarsit pe rusesti?!..ai asa sta treaba...dupa atatea metaleli si darkwaveli si industrialeli de toate neamurile am zis ca ar fi fain niste ruseasca..

bine mah..hai ca daca vrei sa stii ce mai scult o sa postez in topicu dedicat...

faina povestioara, nu-i asha?! :)