www.rgc.ro Web analytics

Chitara Classica/flamenco

miki

Pret: 0 RON

Stare: Defect

Accept schimburi: Accept schimburi

scot la vanzare chitara asta: http://forums.rgc.ro/topic/98076-identificare-chitara/ e un proiect interesant,veniti cu oferte,daca nu vand,probabil o sa fie reconditionat pe chetuiala mea si o sa vand la un pret ....pe masura

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

am primit informatii despre chitara:

Ron Fernandez
To Me
Today at 6:35 AM
Ho Miklos,

Vicente Sanchis Badia was born in 1925 he was the son of Ricardo Sanchis Nacher (born 1881died 1960). Vicente started to make guitar with his father and associates in 1939.

The guitar you have is a production guitar as opposed to a top of the line hand made artisan guitar.
It has rosewood fingerboard, African Sapeli mahogany back and sides (probably laminated), probably solid western red cedar soundboard. It was made before I started to import Vicente Sanchis guitars in the mid 1990's. By the time I started to import Vicente Sanchis guitars all of the guitars had model numbers on the label. I would think that this guitar was made between 1970 and 1990. During that time the workshop had a few dozen workers. As a used instrument in California it would be worth $300 to $500.

Regards,

Ron

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...