www.rgc.ro Web analytics

Placa Audio Externa M-Audio Firewire Audiophile

Guest justmeyo

Guest justmeyo

Pret: 300

Link producator: http://www.soundonsound.com/sos/may04/articles/maudiofirewireap.htm

Accept schimburi: Nu accept schimburi
Produsul are alimentator, cablu firewire , cd cu drivere.

Compatible with ProTools M-Powered Software! FireWire Audiophile is a compact, FireWire-compatible audio/MIDI interface that takes the legacy of M-Audio's award-winning Audiophile line to the next level. 4 x 6 audio I/O combines with powerful on-board mixing in a mobile package that's perfect for live performance, home recording, and digital DJ work. Stereo headphone output with A/B switching between assignable sources allows precuing for DJs and mobile musicians - and the assignable aux bus is perfect for creating dedicated headphone mixes and effect sends. You also get zero-latency hardware direct monitoring, ultra-low latency ASIO software direct monitoring, and 1 x 1 MIDI I/O. FireWire Audiophile even has AC-3 and DTS passthrough for surround sound playback. Features 4 x 6 24-bit/96kHz I/O 2 x 4 analog operation (RCA) digital S/PDIF (coaxial) I/O w/ 2-channel PCM digital out also supports AC-3/DTS surround sound headphone output with dedicated level control flexible software-controlled mixing of hardware and software I/O aux sends on all channels and aux output assign allows for dedicated headphone mixes and sends to external effects user-assignable front-panel level control (output, input, software return, aux send) zero-latency hardware direct monitoring low-latency ASIO software direct monitoring momentary switch for A/Bing two software-assignable headphone sources or switching ASIO monitoring on/off 1 x 1 16-channe...