www.rgc.ro Web analytics

HGE Contraptions (DIY hobby) -> Pedale Chitara Handmade / Modari Pedale / Wiring si Setup Chitare / Reparatii Ampuri

Razvan S.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I want to officially announce that I will no longer be handling HGE Contraptions, due to personal reasons and time. Consequently, I will NOT be taking any more work of any kind whatsoever.

Of course I will finish the pending work I have, but that's about it. Thank you so much for your 12+ years of cooperation and the appreciation for what I did here. I will possibly fall back to playing with musical instruments again/make my own music, as I have done until some years ago, but didn't have time.

All the best! :respect:

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Vreau sa anunt in mod oficial ca nu ma voi mai ocupa de HGE Contraptions, din motive total personale si ce tin de timp. In consecinta, nu mai preiau nici o lucrare de nici un fel.

Desigur ca voi finaliza lucrarile ce le mai am , dar cam atat. Va multumesc mult pt cooperarea de 12+ ani si aprecierile pt ceea ce am facut. Posibil sa ma rezum doar la a ma distra cu instrumente muzicale/face muzica proprie, cum am facut pana acum ceva ani, dar nu am avut timp.

Numai bine! :respect:
  • Like 1

• Razvan S. locked and unpinned this topic
  • Razvan S. unlocked and pinned this topic

HGE Contraptions (DIY hobby) -> Pedale Chitara Handmade / Modari Pedale / Wiring si Setup Chitare / Reparatii Ampuri

https://www.facebook.com/hgecontraptions 

http://hgecontraptions.blogspot.ro/

HGE Contraptions a devenit in timp un un mini business, dar a revenit la ceea ce a fost initial: doar hobby-ul meu personal.

Puteti urmari aceasta pagina daca sunteti curiosi, pentru a vedea diverse operatiuni/reparatii/proiecte ce tin de chitare si amplificatoare (si nu numai).

(Nu voi posta des, decat daca am proiecte proprii din cand in cand, si asta va fi destul de rar)

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
3 minutes ago, Koroviev said:

Ce corzi ai pus pe Charvel?

Elixir 9-46, doar ca am solderuit putin spirele din capat la corzi. La Kahleru 2300 e un pull imens exercitat, si tind sa se desire.

IMG_20201124_204422.jpg

E un trick, daca nu folosesti corzi cu matisare extra pentru a preveni desfasurarea. Tine tuningul chiar foarte bine.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Did some corrections on a 96-97 Fender US neck that I bought some time ago for a possible future personal project:

- levelled and crowned the fretwire;
- corrected the already previously done scalloped fretboard (it was scratched and it didn't look really good);
- the neck back was horribly sanded with nothing added after... it got really dirty and sticky, yuck! -> I sanded it again to remove the grime, and applied tru oil to get the finish back and normal again;

IMG_20210122_202508.jpgIMG_20210122_202511.jpgIMG_20210122_202514.jpgIMG_20210122_201928.jpg

IMG_20210122_201924.jpgIMG_20210122_202111.jpgIMG_20210122_204633.jpgIMG_20210122_202855.jpg

IMG_20210122_202818.jpgIMG_20210122_202823.jpgIMG_20210122_202827.jpgIMG_20210122_202845.jpg

IMG_20210123_104204.jpgIMG_20210123_104354.jpgIMG_20210123_104513.jpg

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

* SoloDallas Storm Booster V1 Clone (146th pedal built)

This particular pedal is a nice circuit variant present in the original Schaffer-Vega Diversity System Wireless ''tower'' used by EVH, Angus Young, Pink Floyd, Kiss, The Rolling Stones.

Massive boost, although a bit noisy (LM386, tried a few variants with some being much better on the noise part), but great sound overall, it literally pushes everything and gives a great chug sound and enough gain on tap. The limiter is very subtle but has its purpose if wanted, this is achieved by an NSL-32 Optocoupler.

IMG_5885.jpgIMG_5883.jpg

IMG_5881.jpg

• Like 3

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

*Ibanez RG570 MIJ Tinkering

-refretted it nicely and slimmed the fretboard sides a bit + rounded the wood
-did a custom wood trussrod cover and also did the control cavity and jack in plates as well (added copper foil to the undersides)
-added a Schaller floyd and so I dremelled the cavity a bit but found a similar paint and it’s like it was never touched heh
-swapped the magnets between the Japanese Ibanez V7 and V8 pickups (the alnico from the bridge one is now on the neck, and the ceramic from the neck is now on the bridge) -> much better sound, BUT I swapped in the end to DiMarzio Gravity Storm, totally different ballgame
-in the end I added a Titanium Alloy Nut made in Japan, which has a much better and tighter spacing from E to E for this redone neck and refret(also did a steel shim neck from scratch for the new nut)

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...