www.rgc.ro Web analytics

Combo Pe Lampi Moog Rocky R12S

voinych

vand combo pe lampi Rocky R12S by Moog, probabil early 80s

l-am cumparat acum 4 ani ca moft (prefer head+cabinet) -- s-a cantat pe el de cateva ori, iar acum aduna praf

voi pune descrierea fostului posesor, cu mentiunea ca i s-a montat un dif Jensen nou foarte putin folosit

"This amp is designed by Dennis Krager (quite famous for some custom designed amp) and manufactured in the USA by MOOG. I can¿¿¿t really predict the age of this amp, it was probably built at the end of ¿¿¿70¿¿¿s - the beginning of ¿¿¿80¿¿¿s. It is a two channels amp, lead and rhythm, and the channels can be controlled by an external footswitch. Unfortunately there¿¿¿s no possibility for effects loop. It is probably the only thing that I can say I miss on this amp. The only thing I could add more to the previous description is that the tube of the amplification part is probably a 6V6, not a 6L6. Mine has a 6P3, but is quite similar with 6V6. Some other thing which is different in my amp is that I have a 12¿¿¿ speaker inside, but it's quite obvious that the wooden support for the speaker was changed. Somebody replaced it with a 12¿¿¿ speaker, which was not a bad idea considering that this little amp is very loud for its volume. Even though on the back of the amp is written 60W I think this is about the consumed power because those transformers can¿¿¿t really support 60W in tube sound. The real tube power is somewhere around 20-25W in my opinion. But musically it is very loud and the amp has a great presence on the sound.

I found this amp in a very bad, neglected condition, with a dead output transformer, without any speaker inside, somewhere in a room of a friend of mine. I grabed it immediately but with not too many hopes to repair it. I was really happy that I found a guy from America who helped me a lot. He had the same amp and he was also on electronics. ¿¿¿ So in the end I repaired this little amp and the result was amazing.

The only thing which is really strange with this amp is that you can play easily death metal with it; I don¿¿¿t know how much gain provide my Ecc 83 tubes because there's nothing special, but for an amp of this age it¿¿¿s definitely strange. I also tried this amp on 4x12 and I can say that the sound is amazing. This is definitely not a practice amp. You can gig on it it without any reserves. You can play on this amp very smooth rock music, but also death metal. I was using a Shecter Elite 7 strings guitar, a custom Carvin 7 strings guitar and an Epiphone LP limited edition 7 strings guitar on it. All of them had great sound on this amp. I play some psychedelic rock/metal."

sursa e aici: http://www.harmonyce...products/106607

200 EUR

se vinde si se poate testa doar in Timisoara

contact pe PM

post-16176-0-83701700-1349859182_thumb.jpg

post-16176-0-34759200-1349859191_thumb.jpg

post-16176-0-14345100-1349859197_thumb.jpg

post-16176-0-81226300-1349859216_thumb.jpg

post-16176-0-43277800-1349859222_thumb.jpg

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...