www.rgc.ro Web analytics

Let's Meet!

Guest Serenity

Guest Serenity

Hi all!!! :rock:

I'm in Romania from a while now and, as im a guitar player, i was thinking its time to meet some people who share the same passion as me - music- (rock music ) ! So, if you guys have some free time, let's meet! I'm from Bucharest so feel free to post and we cand talk about it more!

:yay:

an why the hell is ya speakin in anglish?.... now don't thell me... ya must be sum sort of northern er whatever... well welcome tew RoRo ... if ya take yer time ya might wanna check out little texas ya know like... lectrical gwitars every wicha-way and purty dumb ... yet purty lookin gurls and all that stuff... make sure tho ya git back alive tho... God bless!

• Like 1

an why the hell is ya speakin in anglish?.... now don't thell me... ya must be sum sort of northern er whatever... well welcome tew RoRo ... if ya take yer time ya might wanna check out little texas ya know like... lectrical gwitars every wicha-way and purty dumb ... yet purty lookin gurls and all that stuff... make sure tho ya git back alive tho... God bless!

He's a foreigner, dude, that's fucking why he's speaking english. Or maybe he's just an asshole who wants to share with us his english skills, like "check this shit out, motherfuckers, I'm the best!".

You're a natural talent, bro! =))

PS. I hate english. I only replied to your post to say "motherfuckers", lol.

Guest Serenity

Hi guys!

Thanks for your warm welcomes :)) Let's just say that my romanian is not native yet , so i prefer english!