www.rgc.ro Web analytics

California Singer Songwriter Coming To Iasi

Guest David Delp

Guest David Delp

I am a musician from California with a friend in Iasi that I will visit this summer, actually for only the first week in July. I'm hoping I might see some music, or better yet, play some songs with great musicians. I travel with a guitar and sing. Do you know how I might contact musicians in Iasi? Maybe you know some places that would welcome American acoustic music. I am also working on a solo performance about a boy who learns how to stop time. It's a full length theatrical piece with accompanying music. I'd love a chance to perform it for a few english listening Romanians. Any ideas?

You can hear my music here:

http://www.daviddelp.com

Your thoughts are much appreciated. Oh, and please let me know if there is a better forum for this topic. I don't read Romanian ;-)

David

Edited by David Delp

Guest cdaugustin

Hi man,

well youre welcome around here anytime :) altough the Iasi guitarists tend to stay hmmm undetected or smting.

I am a musician from California with a friend in Iasi that I will visit this summer, actually for only the first week in July. I'm hoping I might see some music, or better yet, play some songs with great musicians. I travel with a guitar and sing. Do you know how I might contact musicians in Iasi? Maybe you know some places that would welcome American acoustic music. I am also working on a solo performance about a boy who learns how to stop time. It's a full length theatrical piece with accompanying music. I'd love a chance to perform it for a few english listening Romanians. Any ideas?

Your thoughts are much appreciated. Oh, and please let me know if there is a better forum for this topic. I don't read Romanian ;-)

David

it's been quite a while since I heard of something going on in Iasi (my hometown) and unfortunately there isn't much to see and hear, as far as good live music is concerned. I've been there last summer and all I could find in more than one month were 2 lousy gigs, one of which so bad that I had to leave before it was finished. Otherwise it's a lovely town :) . I would like to meet you and know more about your music, but that's also impossible, as I won't be in Iasi sooner than the end of August.

Cheers,

Mihai

Guest David Delp

it's been quite a while since I heard of something going on in Iasi (my hometown) and unfortunately there isn't much to see and hear, as far as good live music is concerned. I've been there last summer and all I could find in more than one month were 2 lousy gigs, one of which so bad that I had to leave before it was finished. Otherwise it's a lovely town :) . I would like to meet you and know more about your music, but that's also impossible, as I won't be in Iasi sooner than the end of August.

Cheers,

Mihai

Sounds absolutely bleek! I could stop in Bucherest if that would improve my odds, I really want to try to make some connections before I come to Romanania, so do you know how I might get in touch with people? Where did you have your gig?

Guest fluffyone

Bucharest is the place to be when it comes to music. I could set up a few gigs for you if you're interested and if you need a bass player, I would be honored to help.

Edited by fluffyone

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Tzetze_harp

David

hallo,David !

I am a harmonica player from Bucharest.

I am verry intrested to meet you and maybe sing some togeder!

My ID on yahoo messenger is :

tete69ro@yahoo.com

Best regards!

Catalin

Guest David Delp

hi there, let us know when you're in town.

we are looking forward to meeting you :)

and maybe jam a little :)

Thanks for responding to my post. I'm very excited to meet you. I'll be in Bucharest July 1, and after that in Iasi. How do I get in touch with you. Please give send my viewfarm account an email and phone number if you don't mind.

Thanks,

David

delp@viewfarm.com

Guest David Delp

hallo,David !

I am a harmonica player from Bucharest.

I am verry intrested to meet you and maybe sing some togeder!

My ID on yahoo messenger is :

tete69ro@yahoo.com

Best regards!

Catalin

I'm very interested to meet you. I come to Buchrest July 1, but I don't have a good way to make contact. If you are okay with it, please send me a phone number or email to delp@viewfarm.com

Thanks!

David