www.rgc.ro Web analytics

Tokai Guitars In Romania?

Guest Japan Guitars

Guest Japan Guitars

Hi guys

I only speak English so I dont understand any of the discussion around here. :)

Are there Tokai dealers in Romania, are you guys able to buy Tokais?

Im just wondering because I'm a Tokai distributor and I have a friend in Romania who I might send a few guitars to sell for me...is there a demand for Tokai Love Rocks in Romania?

Thanks.

Guest Japan Guitars

Thanks guys.

dudu, I understand,... it's true the guys can just buy from Gottfried, Rich or Hisashi.

I was thinking of helping a friend out who lives in Romania by sending him a few guitars, but if the demand is not there then it's a bad idea.

There is [or, more correctly, there would be] a market for high-end Tokai guitars here.

The problem is [from your point of view at least, it is a problem] that, as with all prestige products, one does not simply buy one just because. One needs to try it, to feel it beforehand.

At the moment, the only guitar manufacturers whose high-end products are available for testing before buying, in Romania, are Fender, Ibanez and PRS.

I, for one, would welcome the variety and competition. Unfortunately, the bulk of electric guitars being sold here are below the 500euro/650$/2000 LEI mark, and the better part of these in turn is made up of the cheapest chinese-made "beginner guitars" available.

Also, i would like to know what do you mean by "helping out a friend". Because, should the question of legality arise, we would be unable to endorse or support your action [although most of us might personally think it welcome].

http://guitarshop.ro/

http://www.mcmusic.ro/

These are the main sellers in Bucharest. I don't know much about other cities.

Actually many people don't even know about Tokai and that's because they haven't seen any. If our local Guitar Shop had Tokai guitars on stock, I'm sure it would actually sell better than Gibson and even Epiphone. I myself am interested in buying a Les Paul-style guitar, but I'm constantly hesitating to buy one because I can't try it before I buy it.

Later edit: If you really are interested in distributing Tokais in Romania, then probably the best thing to do is send a mail to the guys at Guitar Shop. They can also inform you better on sales and demand and price range and that kind of stuff.

Edited by Gorel