www.rgc.ro Web analytics

Visiting Bucharest

Guest leif.lundback

Guest leif.lundback

Hi!

I am from Sweden and are visiting Bucharest next week. I would like to liten to some music, see a good musicshop or anything else that would interest a guitarist. I play or have played almost everything from classical guitar to blues and Jazz. Please mail me if you have any ideas what would be interesting for me to see. Thank you!

Leif from Sweden. Mail is : leif@yr.se

Hi!

I am from Sweden and are visiting Bucharest next week. I would like to liten to some music, see a good musicshop or anything else that would interest a guitarist. I play or have played almost everything from classical guitar to blues and Jazz. Please mail me if you have any ideas what would be interesting for me to see. Thank you!

Please excuse my abusive offtopic, but i want to thank you (i haven't met any Swedish people yet :) ) for all the great music that has come and it's coming from Sweden.

I would like to mention especially Yngwie Malmsteen, Europe, Treat, Talisman, 220 Volt and so on...

I hope you will find what you are looking for, FUN!!!

Wellcome to Romania, friend!

Hi!

Hey... Welcome :). We don't have to many guitar shops here in Bucharest.. The biggest one is "Muzica" and you cand find it on Calea Victoriei.

I was wondering.. how did you find RGC ? :cheers:

Hi leif!

Well there's a site that has a list with all the jazz / blues / rock concerts in Bucharest.

You can find it here : http://www.muzicisifaze.com/noutati.php?id=63

Overlook the fact that the site is in romanian .Blues , jazz and rock are universal words :)

The format in which the concerts are listed is :

Band name [genre]

Location , Club name | hour

I hope you will find this helpful. Have a pleasant stay :)

Maybe we cand call in meeting for a quick tour. Finding places in Bucharest can be rather nasty :) Especially if you are new (I know this from my personal experience becase I am not from the capital city)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest p_aciulea

you Robot, you, aka Glass, don't you have anything better to do than to argue with everyone?? If you see that someone is the way it is, leave him be, it's not his fault, you don't have to make a fool out of him, that's nature's job...........:) you know what I mean?

chill, there's nothing you can do about it, that's the way people are and you can't change them, you can just avoid them......

peace