www.rgc.ro Web analytics

American Guitarist In Romania

Guest Hoecus

Guest Hoecus

First off... Hello all out there !

This is my first trip to Romania and I am looking for musicians and groups to hear and meet. I am the guitarist for Salem's Lot of the USA and would like to know about the music scene here in Bucharest. Ill be visiting until August 15th then it is to Ukraine and Russia.

This past March I was playing in Stalingrad Fest '07 in Russia , playing a few covers with 3 different groups. I would also be interested in jamming around and seeing the music scene here. I have an apartment near the park and travel isnt a problem. I havent ventured out past the park so I am still a little shy to go across town, but I have a friend or 2 that can guide me if I need it.

I play mostly metal music... and I have opened for the groups Dio, Ozzy, Scorpions, Death, Destruction, The 69 Eyes, Cradle of Filth , Stone Sour and many more. If anyone has an interest let me know. I would love to come hear some music and meet new people.

Hoecus

Guest costi iorga

Hi Hoecus! Welcome to RGC!

If you're located in Bucharest, you'll find some guitarists (forum participants) at the club "Big Mamou" on the 27-th of July, from about 20:00 (8 PM) doing the Romanian Guitar Community Jam Session.

Go, get in touch with'em, grab yer guitar and jam along :)

Good Luck!

Costi

Edited by costi iorga

Guest Hoecus

When replying to me can you please leave an address ! hahaha I am not from here so I need to find the locationon the map. I appreciate the information and Ill definately be there. I am going to Bran on Saturday but Ill come there and at least see what it is like. Ill have some promo CD's too if anyone is interested.

Again ... thank you for the information and see you there Friday...

Hoecus

Guest costi iorga

hi again

I'm not from Bucharest either, i live in Austria, so you won't see me there haha!

The "Big Mamou" is located on the Independentei Str, # 2B, Bucharest

phone: +40 724 671108 or +40 744 520149

good luck

Costi

For further information check out http://www.bigmamou.ro/

Edited by costi iorga

Guest Hoecus

Ill definately be there tonight to see whats happening ! Hope to see some of you there. Dont have any gear with me but it will still be an experience to see the place.

Hoecus