www.rgc.ro Web analytics

Big Muff Pi (π)

Pret: 200 RON
Stare: Uzura normala
Accept schimburi: Nu accept schimburi

Wiki says:

The Big Muff Pi (π), often known simply as the Big Muff, is a fuzzbox produced in New York City by the Electro-Harmonix company, along with their Russian sister company Sovtek, primarily for use with the electric guitar. It is used by bassists as well due to the Big Muff's low-end frequency response.

Musician’s Friend says:

Like the legendary Big Muff Pi of the '70s, the reissue Electro-Harmonix USA Big Muff Pi Distortion/Sustainer Pedal has 3 controls that let you dial in the finest harmonic distortion/sustain ever produced. The Volume control adjusts the output level. The Sustain control optimizes the long sustain with just the right amount of harmonic distortion. The Tone control provides a range of sounds, from warm bass to crisp treble.

I say:

Sorry, my Romanian ain’t that good. Pedal works perfectly, I’ve had it for several years but have hardly used it (despite how it looks!). Price includes postage. Plata ramburs. 

big muff 1.JPG

big muff 2.JPG

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...