www.rgc.ro Web analytics

Cumpăr Chitară Doina

jaha1971

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dacă cineva este interesat, aici este o mică selecție de chitare electrice românești: http://sovietguitars.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?357950.0#post_456369

Și aici - chitarele iugoslave: http://sovietguitars.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?456518.last

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Hello from Greece. I know this thread is older but i think i have an interesting story here to share.

🙂

I think i have an old guitar from that era in my hands. Was searching for years for its identity and i believe it could be a cannibalized parts one with Reghin/Hofner pickguard-pickups. 

Is there anyone still here around?

😉

Edited by sarakisof

• 2 years later...
On 19/01/2017 at 09:17, midnight rider said:

No.1,2 and 3 are Doina

No.5,6,7,9,13,14,15,16 are Hora

I suppose No.8 is made at the Reghin factory before it was named Hora

I never knew if Meteor and Star 3 where Doina or Hora. There was another very strange model that I saw only once in my life, in the late Seventies, it was related to Star 3 but had no body, just a metal frame...like the Aria Sinsonido or a Yamaha...

No. 10 and No.14 are made after 1989 when I was already living in another country but I am sure they are Hora because: a) Doina wasn't making electric guitars at that point B) they have the japanese pickups, switches and knobs that the Hora factory started using in the 80's on their main and most popular models : the Atlas (tele shape) and the Titan (LP shape)

Before the 80's pickups where german made , sometimes they where Shaller production. The luxury top of the line model, Savoy came with a Coron pedal, either a distorsion, a phaser or a compressor...pedals looked like MXR and sounded quite good, and the japanese pickups on the Savoy were pretty decent

White japanese single coils where crap and we were so glad when we could get a Jolana or Orpheus pickup to put in the guitars. This is why I started winding my own pickups.

Salutare și mă bucur că stii atat de multe despre chitarele romanesti! Ai vreo idee despre nr 15? S-a vrut o copie dupa jazzmaster? Dozele sunt acele japoneze despre care spui?